23.9.11

This blog

I did not post any article in this blog since almost two years, but I should start it again for recording my life. Actually I have three blogs under this account, and I'm thinking about the functions of them.

The p-p-o.blogspot.com is the first one for anything, and the ppology.blogspot.com is the second (or the third?) one for recording my life in Germany since two years, but ironically, I did not write anything in the last two years. The kreativmitblumen.blogspot.com is already died more than three years.

After a long thought, I find these blogs shoud be restarted and could be classified systematically. One is about my personal life and my thinkings, another one is my first "Leidenschaft" (I don't like the English word "passion," it sounds wierd and too strong), the classical music, and the last one will be about my career, about plants.
Furthermore, I'm thinking about if I should write these three blogs in three different language, Chinese, English, and German, since not all my friends speak my mother tongue, but it will be a little bit difficult. Maybe just mix it, and I will choose the "most comfortable" languge.

In kreativmitblumen.blogspot.com, I will try to start a new project named "Berggarten 365," and on this blog, I will be a critic for music and concert. I attended more the 150 performances including symphony and chamber concert, opera, ballet or theater in the last two years in Germany (mostly in Berlin, Hamburg and Hannover), but I left almost no words for them, and I'm pretty sure that I've already forgot most of the moment that I experienced and sensed. I should write criticism (even a very short one) after attending any performance (It sounds like my new rule: no sport, no alkohol.).

We will see how long does it work.

沒有留言:

張貼留言